ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Earnings query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lovnishs

ILR - Earnings query

Post by lovnishs » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Do I need to show full 12 months earning ? I am working through my own limited company. My company accounts runs from 1st Nov till 31st Oct. However I am meeting the earning requirement by august. Hence I am showing the earning period as 1st Nov 2011 - 31st Aug 2012.

Also my invoices were credited in the company from Feb 2012 however I still meet the earning requirement.

Would there be any issues if not showing the full 12 months earning in case of ILR? I know it doesnt matter for Tier-1 but not sure about ILR

Please confirm

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Download and read Set O form.

On page 17:
Period(s) of earnings claimed
A1. You can claim points for previous earnings for any single, consecutive 12 month period from the 15 months immediately before this application. The only exception to this is where you have taken a period of maternity or adoption-related absence.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

GG2011

Post by GG2011 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Agreed, you don't - any number of months within last 15 months period sufficient to qualify. Just to reassure - I claimed earnings for 7 months only, wasn't a problem.

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Theoretically, if you need to meet 1000 pounds over 12 months, but if you meet this amount within one month, any more months would just increase your 'excess over the minimum required' amount, which should not hurt your application.

The other way to look at this would be 'if you do not meet the requirement over a 12 month period - it is not good'. On the other hand, if you meet the requirement in less than 12 months - it is not bad'.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.