ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sjkumar
Newly Registered

Biometric Test

Post by sjkumar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 am

Hi I have in person appointment.If I have a cut on my hand or bruise on my face will that cause in rejection of my application or something.

Or Will they consider my application and it process and grand my ILR and let me to do the biometric on a later date.

t-bag

Re:

Post by t-bag » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:13 am

They will NEVER grant you AND do biometrics at a later date. Biometrics are made in order to check if u have any previous conviction.

Is your bruise and cut, so BAD that you aren't recognisable?? Can't you get fingerprints done?

Now something i know is that the picture on the ILR card is the one you take during the bio when applying in person. (At least, thats the case in Croydon).

Call UKBA and check with them otherwise, you might well try your luck and worst case, they'll tell you to apply by post.

sjkumar
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by sjkumar » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 pm

t-bag wrote:They will NEVER grant you AND do biometrics at a later date. Biometrics are made in order to check if u have any previous conviction.

Is your bruise and cut, so BAD that you aren't recognisable?? Can't you get fingerprints done?

Now something i know is that the picture on the ILR card is the one you take during the bio when applying in person. (At least, thats the case in Croydon).

Call UKBA and check with them otherwise, you might well try your luck and worst case, they'll tell you to apply by post.
If I have a small cut on my one of finger will that be a problem and shaving bruise will that be a problem...

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:25 pm

It shouldn't cause any issue.