ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Queries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kswarriach
BANNED

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Queries

Post by kswarriach » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:15 am

Dear Members

I am on PSW visa and it is going to expire in December 2012.I am planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. I have got few questions. I hope you guys will help me to find the answers.
Thanks in anticipation !

Q1:I will apply with my friend as tier 1 entrepreneur team. We are both on PSW visa. He will arrange 25K GBP in UK and i will show the investment of 25k back home in Pakistan. Will it be ok to show two different statements as a total 50K investment instead of joint Account in one bank.

Q2:If i register a company what options should i choose while registering the company e.g partnership, Limited or Sole trader.
Will i need to register myself and other team member as Director. So will it be possible to have two directors for single company.

Q3: I will be showing ABC IT Solutions Business. So will it fulfil the requirement for graduate level business. I will show my position as IT Manager and other friend as Marketing Manager.So will it fall in level 4

Q4: what documents should i show for the business activity and marketing purpose. IF i print out the business website homepage .will it be enough. just homepage print out will be ok or do i need to print the contact us page to show my company name and my name as IT Manger .

Thanks

kswarriach
BANNED

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Queries

Post by kswarriach » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 pm

kswarriach wrote:Dear Members

I am on PSW visa and it is going to expire in December 2012.I am planning to apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. I have got few questions. I hope you guys will help me to find the answers.
Thanks in anticipation !

Q1:I will apply with my friend as tier 1 entrepreneur team. We are both on PSW visa. He will arrange 25K GBP in UK and i will show the investment of 25k back home in Pakistan. Will it be ok to show two different statements as a total 50K investment instead of joint Account in one bank.

Q2:If i register a company what options should i choose while registering the company e.g partnership, Limited or Sole trader.
Will i need to register myself and other team member as Director. So will it be possible to have two directors for single company.

Q3: I will be showing ABC IT Solutions Business. So will it fulfil the requirement for graduate level business. I will show my position as IT Manager and other friend as Marketing Manager.So will it fall in level 4

Q4: what documents should i show for the business activity and marketing purpose. IF i print out the business website homepage .will it be enough. just homepage print out will be ok or do i need to print the contact us page to show my company name and my name as IT Manger .

Thanks

Any one there to answer these questions ????

bluebird2011

Post by bluebird2011 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Here are your answers:

1. You can have your funds in more than 1 account. Absolutely no problem with that. However, both applicants should have any access to the total of £50K.

2. Best thing to do is to have limited company and yes both of you can be the directors in one company.

3. Apparently you seem to have fulfilled NQF leve 4 requirement. Please also refer to UKBA guidance for the more specific designation.

4. A business contract specifying the services you provide should be ok to show business activity. For the marketing material I suggest the following:
i. print out of entire website rather than just showing the homepage.
ii. business cards
iii. You can also try to spend something on Google-add words which is a good marketing tool.

kswarriach
BANNED

Post by kswarriach » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:00 pm

bluebird2011 wrote:Here are your answers:

1. You can have your funds in more than 1 account. Absolutely no problem with that. However, both applicants should have any access to the total of £50K.

2. Best thing to do is to have limited company and yes both of you can be the directors in one company.

3. Apparently you seem to have fulfilled NQF leve 4 requirement. Please also refer to UKBA guidance for the more specific designation.

4. A business contract specifying the services you provide should be ok to show business activity. For the marketing material I suggest the following:
ii. business cards
iii. You can also try to spend something on Google-add words which is a good marketing tool.
Thanks for your reply !

How can we show like we both have access to 50K.Because i am having money in overseas and other guy in UK. Should we both get letter from banks to confirm this or something else.

Does it require for me to put the name and registered address on the website. If i have not got the website will that make any difference.
Or We must have website to show the business activity.

Once again thanks for your input

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm

kswarriach wrote:
bluebird2011 wrote:Here are your answers:

ii. business cards
Thanks for your reply !

How can we show like we both have access to 50K.Because i am having money in overseas and other guy in UK. Should we both get letter from banks to confirm this or something else.

Does it require for me to put the name and registered address on the website. If i have not got the website will that make any difference.
Or We must have website to show the business activity.

Once again thanks for your input
If the money available to you is in someone else's name in pakistan then you need to ask that person to write a third party declaration which should say that the money is available to you and your business partner.

Yes, it is a legal requirement to have your registered office address and registration number on each and every communication of your company. It is not compulsory to have a website but in my personal opinion, it will help your case if you have a website as you can demonstrate to the case worker that you are marketing your company through your website.