ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What happens to me if my wife apply for D-Violence visa ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dixon
BANNED

What happens to me if my wife apply for D-Violence visa ?

Post by dixon » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi all,
As some of you know my status already, I am the main applicant of tier-1,I am going to apply for a ILR in mid of 2013.
Due to family breakdown by a domestic violence I am living alone apart from my wife and two kids in the UK.They are living under the care of women's Aid and child protection plan,UK.I have got a simple caution from police. I am sending children maintenance monthly fund to CSA as per the rule.

-What happens to me if she(with kids) does apply for ILR under the DV status?
-Am I still eligible to apply ILR for all of my family though we are living separately for two years ?
or
- Can I apply myself only stating domestic violence ?
Or any options please ?

Many thanks for your advices.
Dix

dixon
BANNED

Post by dixon » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi great volunteer here !

I am here to numb my own pain.
It seems that you are feeling not so good in raising multiple questions for same case again and again.Of course a single case creates so may questions so please join your helping hand to solve my problem.If I was clear why need to waste my time ?

Now, my question is that
-Am I still eligible to apply myself only ? or
-Should apply for family though we are living separately ?

I have seen the provision for dependent who are the victim of domestic violence but could not see a link for the main applicant who is an offender himself/herself !!

Or a link that tells how do we fill up the form if we are living separately but not divorced ?
Thanks for your understanding and help.
Dix

dixon
BANNED

Post by dixon » Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Anyone here to support me please?
No post reply , I don't know if I make a silly query ??
Dix

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:52 am

mate, you need help from a proper lawyer. you are just posting again and again the same question which no one can help with. this is an ILR board not a domestic violence support board

dixon
BANNED

Post by dixon » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Thanks mate,
I am also going to apply for a ILR under tier-1 visa but want to know if I am eligible straight forward or need to do something ??
The question is very simple though I have given a long brief details.
Sorry for posting again but still believe there is some one here like my case or someone ( I think yourself )who can give me the advice .

cant wait for a advice .
Dix

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 am

I'm sure that if innocentdevil had the answer you're looking for, it would have been given to you. We may not have other members who are the offenders of domestic violence.
Seek legal advice as has been suggested. :?

dixon
BANNED

Post by dixon » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:00 am

Hi Casa and members here ,

I am now just making my query as short as possible and it would be my last post in this regards,

Would I be disqualified for ILR if I mention that I got a police caution just because of domestic violence ??
Thanks again for your advice.
Dix

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:39 am

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Continue here.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!