ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks Moderators

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wiqram

Thanks Moderators

Post by wiqram » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 am

All,

I have my ILR appointment tomorrow, so no matter what comes tomorrow, i thought i share my gratitude towards this board and its moderators.

Just wanted to say my thanks to the moderators of this forum who take up this task voluntarily and help others (people like me) to get more information free of cost.

I appreciate all this and would like to say my thanks to the moderators, notably, sushdmehta, casa and innocentdevil and others...

Regards.

navodwickra

Re: Thanks Moderators

Post by navodwickra » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 pm

wiqram wrote:All,

I have my ILR appointment tomorrow, so no matter what comes tomorrow, i thought i share my gratitude towards this board and its moderators.

Just wanted to say my thanks to the moderators of this forum who take up this task voluntarily and help others (people like me) to get more information free of cost.

I appreciate all this and would like to say my thanks to the moderators, notably, sushdmehta, casa and innocentdevil and others...

Regards.
Good luck mate. I booked mine today :)

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Good luck navodwickra. You will be successful. our hope and pray with you.

jinish09
Newly Registered

Post by jinish09 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Good luck, mine is tomorrow as well, I been reading this website for nearly 6 months now, would like to thank everybody and would surely post my experience.

Thanks

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:28 am

navodwickra and jinish09:
Good luck for both of U again. :D

nmm

Post by nmm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 pm

Wish you good luck.
Please share you experiences