ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temperory Sponsorship

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kagemusha
Newly Registered

Temperory Sponsorship

Post by kagemusha » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm

I am an Indian citizen presently living in the UK with a Masters degree in IT. I have to complete 6 months IT project in a company in the UK. They want to develop two news web-portals for their media operations. Presently I am on student visa, which is going to expire after 3 months.

Is it possible to apply for Tier 5 visa for staying and completing this project from the UK? Can any private organisation (such as BUNAC Intern www.bunac.org/interninbritain) act as my visa sponsor? The company, which needs to complete these projects, is ready to issue all required papers.

Could you please let me know which option will be better if I have to chose a third-party sponsor?

Thank you very much.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm

It's not possible.

kagemusha
Newly Registered

Post by kagemusha » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:22 pm

So are you sure it (www.bunac.org/interninbritain) is a scam?

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:18 pm

How would any sane individual interpret my response to your question as implying that BUNAC is a scam? You asked a specific question relating to your specific circumstances, and the answer to that question is that it's not possible (specifically for you!).

riyazahmd
Newly Registered

Post by riyazahmd » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

kagemusha,

what did Bunac inform you regarding their visa offer? Did you inform them about your citizenship and type of offer you got from your company?

Expect a detailed reply from you if Bunac has said you can apply for he visa.

Lucapooka, could you please tell why it is not possible. From my knowledge, any graduate from UK can apply for such visa if he can have a short-term work offer.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 am

riyazahmd wrote:Lucapooka, could you please tell why it is not possible.
Because the BUNAC scheme is not a leave to remain application.