ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are there technical issues currently in booking appointment?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pawan0603
Newly Registered

Are there technical issues currently in booking appointment?

Post by pawan0603 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:15 am

Hi,

I have followed the advice of other members on this forum. Have been trying to do booking daily at 12:00 a.m. for me and my 2 dependents since the last week beginning, but daily I am getting error message.
Technical error reads "connection reset" (??). After a while, I can't reach the site itself. It asks me to refresh, which I need to do for the next 4-5 mins or so before being able to log in back. At around 12:30 or 12:45, I get the message that no appointments are available. Is it only me or are others also facing similar issue? Was anyone successfully able to book slots in the past few days?

My visa expires in end of October, and I am seriously considering going to a solicitor for getting slot as booking appointment is seeming like a herculean task. Would anyone who booked slot recently have any suggestionns/feedback?

Bluesol
BANNED

appointment

Post by Bluesol » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm

The server goes busy at 12am .
Last edited by Bluesol on Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:30 pm

Very nice of you.
Scum like you have made it difficult for genuine people to use the system.

Nonetheless, I have reported your email id to UKBA team. I hope, they do knock on your door soon.

Moderators, please ban such people (additionally, he is soliciting business on this forum and something which you moderate always)

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi Pawan,

please keep trying every night, it does work. Depends on your luck 'when'.

One more tip, if it helps you -
If you are using IE, then you need to enter details again when it times out.
I tried using CHROME, so I could go back to details page and re-hit 'submit' button, thus saved time on repeating whole process again.

Bluesol
BANNED

Post by Bluesol » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Thanks for reporting .... i dont live in UK :D

Ask them to book flights for India , Delhi ... I can send a car and driver to pick them cheers

Bluesol
BANNED

Post by Bluesol » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:37 pm

t1s2010 wrote:Very nice of you.
Scum like you have made it difficult for genuine people to use the system.

Nonetheless, I have reported your email id to UKBA team. I hope, they do knock on your door soon.

Moderators, please ban such people (additionally, he is soliciting business on this forum and something which you moderate always)

Wanking pussy .... You are wasting other people time :P

pawan0603
Newly Registered

Post by pawan0603 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:18 pm

t1s2010 wrote:Hi Pawan,

please keep trying every night, it does work. Depends on your luck 'when'.

One more tip, if it helps you -
If you are using IE, then you need to enter details again when it times out.
I tried using CHROME, so I could go back to details page and re-hit 'submit' button, thus saved time on repeating whole process again.
Thanks.
I am keeping my fingers crossed daily.