ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nqf level 4

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dancingguy05

Nqf level 4

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:20 am

Hi I started a new company with me as them sole director. It involves recruitment as well as web design ing and development. Can any one suggest me what role can I keep inin the applicant ion that matches nqf level 4.
Please help mee
Tq

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 am

For PSW switching, it's the nature of the business that defines the level rather than your appellation or title. You can't call yourself vice-president in charge of mergers and acquisitions (or whatever suitably lofty title you wish for) of, say, a taxi firm, because a taxi service is not an occupation at level 4 or above.

Look at the codes and you can find a code that matches your business circumstances.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:17 am

Tq Lucapooka
My job role is to make sure that the websites are designed in such a way that they are doing marketing within the regulations of the governing body. So Can I select Quality Assurance manager as my title?
Thats what I understood from the link what you sent. Please correct me if am wrong
tq in advance

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Is this discussion based on your status as a PSW migrant with a view to becoming a Tier 1 (Ent) migrant?

Yes, of course, you can call yourself Quality Assurance Manager. Furthermore, if it's with regard to a business operating at Level 4 you may qualify for a switch from PSW into Tier 1 (Ent). If it's not with regard to a business at this level (say, for a fish and chip shop for example) you may not qualify.