ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can play school manager act as referee on mn1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kashty
Newly Registered

Can play school manager act as referee on mn1 form

Post by kashty » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi Guru's,

I'm in desperate need of your help, I'm applying for Naturalisation of my Daughter 3.5 years old, The GP has refused to sign on MN1 form, She goes to a play school for last 5 months, The play school teacher is willing to sign but according to her, she is not a qualified teacher but a play school manager and not sure whether she can sign as an referee for my daughter please provide your guidance.

We've recently moved to a new location so don't know many people around this area.

Kind Regards

Glc

Post by Glc » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Yes, Nursery teachers / managers may act as referees. I have seen posts by forum members whose MN1 applications have had nursery teachers as referees and have been consequently approved. At any rate, if you can't find a suitable referee for your child then anyone who knows your daughter who is a professional (as enlisted by HO) may act as her referee.