ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

deceiption

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ranyam0501
Newly Registered

deceiption

Post by ranyam0501 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:26 pm

dear all
i am panickng now
i applied hsmp in 2008 and rejected on the basis of deceiption under 320(7b) when i was a student. later once i finished my studies i applied for psw (i mentioned my previous deceiption under section d of application) and was successful. the problem is my psw is going to expire and now i am planning to apply for tier 1 entreprenuer visa. will the deceiption of my hsmp is going to be a problem to get entrepreneur visa?
very tensed and any help will be highly appreciated
regards

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:41 pm

i dont think so its a problem

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... 5/#header4

correct me anyone if i am wrong

rajm2012

Re: deceiption

Post by rajm2012 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:43 pm

ranyam0501 wrote:dear all
i am panickng now
i applied hsmp in 2008 and rejected on the basis of deceiption under 320(7b) when i was a student. later once i finished my studies i applied for psw (i mentioned my previous deceiption under section d of application) and was successful. the problem is my psw is going to expire and now i am planning to apply for tier 1 entreprenuer visa. will the deceiption of my hsmp is going to be a problem to get entrepreneur visa?
very tensed and any help will be highly appreciated
regards
All you can do is hope for the best. Make sure you don't hide anything in your entrepreneur visa application. Mention your "deception case" in your entrepreneur visa application just like you did in your psw application. Good luck!

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:07 pm

i dont think its a problem as i already provided the link