ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

12 March Applicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

12 March Applicant
Newly Registered

12 March Applicant

Post by 12 March Applicant » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:15 am

hi everyone,
i am from islamabad, Pakistan and applied on 12th march. my ref # is : 146**... i sent an e-mail to HSMP team on 6th july asking about the status of myapplication. In return the HSMP replied the following:
""
Dear Applicant

According to our records a decision has been made on your case and your
documents were collected by courier on the 23rd of June.

Yours
HSMP Team

""
today is 8th july, and as of today i have not yet received the letter. i am really in a fix and wondering whether the letter would really take such a long time to reach me ??? :( .......i would requests experts like Kayalami, Mike_LA, chess and rather all you of to please shed some light on this matter. i shall b very grateful...and take me out from these tense moments..thks..

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:35 am

Hello there,

I think as they mentioned about the docs collected by courier, and since then 13 working days have been passed. Ideally You should have received your docs. I recommend u to wait for coming monday and give them a ring or email again if you don't recv ur docs by then.

Also, please keep us updated on your decision. Thanks.
Regards,
Afzal

JayGee

Post by JayGee » Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:49 am

I would assume that you already called your courier company to track the package. Also if HSMP can give you tracking number, if they record it on their side, then try to track it online, indeed presuming again that your courier company has got track and trace facilities online.

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:04 am

you don't have any other option except to wait I guess :? this is because as jaygee said, I don't think that they sign the air bill of courier(according to posts earlier). A local courier can pick up your doc's and will send it. To avoid all such problems I applied through consultant, they charge but your documents are safe. Anyway good luck to you