ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPOINTMENTS - PEO CROYDON

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nirrik
BANNED

APPOINTMENTS - PEO CROYDON

Post by Nirrik » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi,

I have the following quetsions:

1. Has anyone tried booking appointments for the PEO at Croydon? I cant seem to get an appointment.

2. Is there an Interactive SET(0) form?

hpat

Re: APPOINTMENTS - PEO CROYDON

Post by hpat » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Nirrik wrote:Hi,

I have the following quetsions:

1. Has anyone tried booking appointments for the PEO at Croydon? I cant seem to get an appointment.
After midnight appointments are open everyday and you can get one for 42nd day from current day.

2. Is there an Interactive SET(0) form?
I think there is one and you can pay as well fee in advance.
I would recommend just to print form and appear for appointment. In case you can't make for appointment (if interactive form filled and fee paid) then risk of loosing money.

Nirrik
BANNED

Post by Nirrik » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 pm

thanks hpat.

will have a look after midnight.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 am

Hi Nirrik,
I think you booked your appointment already. I tried today 12.30am and found only Croydon 5 slots available.

Nirrik
BANNED

Post by Nirrik » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:22 am

Hello Arifahmmed,

I checked last night as well, just after midnight and there were appointments available at Croydon. However, they were up to 25 October. I require and appointment after this date.

Thank you all for your comments and help.

Best regards.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 am

UKBA releases slots only 42 days in advance so if today 25th Oct was coming up tomorrow 26th Oct will show up. The key is to keep following the trend and you will get the appointment as soon as the slots are released.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

Nirrik
BANNED

Post by Nirrik » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 pm

thanks uksettlement,

and everyone else for the advice and help.

Imm2011
Newly Registered

ILR Appointment at Croydon PEO

Post by Imm2011 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:10 am

Hi,

Thanks for the information.
I have been trying to book an appointment for ILR at Croydon PEO between 29-Oct to 31-Oct. But struggling for last few days even after trying at midnight.

However got the appointment at Glasgow and Liverpool for 31-Oct. Being at London, it will be too far to my location. Hope this will not be an issue for UKBA.

Secondly, request which PEO will be better to consider - Glasgow or Leverpool

Many thanks in advance.

Nirrik
BANNED

Post by Nirrik » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:55 am

Hello Imm2011,

Sorry you could not get an appointment at Croydon.

I checked just after midnight, and it came up with appointments for 1 November only. Think that Croydon might be fully booked for dates before this.

You can call 0870 606 7766 and check if UKBA will have a problem if you attended an appointment at Glasgow or Liverpool.