ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU FORM 5

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nedret
BANNED

EU FORM 5

Post by nedret » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:55 am

guys can anyone plz help me about eu form 5 which is newly introduced.is it the same as EU FORM 3.
1.will they need all previous 5 years spouse daccoments plus insurance same as in eu form 3. which was not mentioned in form.
2.lots of guys has been refused who applied for eu form 3.

zafarzafar80

Post by zafarzafar80 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:18 am

Hi nedret,

Form EU 5 is for the people who hold Stamp 4EUFam and if they are divorced or not living with their EU spouse any more and they want to retain their 4EUFam card on their own rights.

Yes u have to attach as much as possible proofs to show to DOJ that u both were living together and ur EU spouse was exercising treaty rights.

For EU 3 and EU 5 are not same.

If you r separated or if u r divorced, in order to get a permanent residence card you need to apply on form EU 5 first to retain ur residence card and than u have to apply on form EU 3 to get a permanent residence card.

hope i have answered ur question.

nedret
BANNED

hi zafar

Post by nedret » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you so much zafar. I send u PM
will need abit of ur help and advice .i will be very thankful.
zafarzafar80 wrote:Hi nedret,

Form EU 5 is for the people who hold Stamp 4EUFam and if they are divorced or not living with their EU spouse any more and they want to retain their 4EUFam card on their own rights.

Yes u have to attach as much as possible proofs to show to DOJ that u both were living together and ur EU spouse was exercising treaty rights.

For EU 3 and EU 5 are not same.

If you r separated or if u r divorced, in order to get a permanent residence card you need to apply on form EU 5 first to retain ur residence card and than u have to apply on form EU 3 to get a permanent residence card.

hope i have answered ur question.