ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

where to maintain the 50 k and 900 Maintanence fund ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jagakv
Newly Registered

where to maintain the 50 k and 900 Maintanence fund ?

Post by Jagakv » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:07 pm

hi friends,

i am planing to apply for the enterprenaur visa in Dec
I have few question regarding maintaing the funds.

1. Do i need to use seperate bank account to maintain the 900 pound and 50k or it can be in the same bank account.

2. If both PSW holders are applying, do we need to maintain the 50 K in a joint account or may be in seperate personal account ?

Thanks in advance for the support.

rajm2012

Re: where to maintain the 50 k and 900 Maintanence fund ?

Post by rajm2012 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Jagakv wrote:hi friends,

i am planing to apply for the enterprenaur visa in Dec
I have few question regarding maintaing the funds.

1. Do i need to use seperate bank account to maintain the 900 pound and 50k or it can be in the same bank account.

2. If both PSW holders are applying, do we need to maintain the 50 K in a joint account or may be in seperate personal account ?

Thanks in advance for the support.
1. It is up to you. It can be in the same account or in separate accounts. However, you need to make sure that the maintenance funds (a minumum of £900) are there for at least 90 consecutive days before you apply. You can keep your £50K in the same account but in my personal opinion, it will be better if you maintain two separate accounts.

2. Again, it's your choice. You can have a joint account or you can show the funds in your respective personal accounts.

Good luck!

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 pm

1. It is better to keep £900 maintenance and £50k investment in different accounts.
2. you can keep £50000 in either joint account or separate personal account. But it should be a current or instant saver account only. NO business and NO cash ISA accounts

ARSH
Newly Registered

Post by ARSH » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 am

Hi,

May I know why you guys think, it's better to keep maintenance and funds in two different accounts?

Thanks,