ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip: Salary + Expenses

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dhans
Newly Registered

Payslip: Salary + Expenses

Post by dhans » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Applying for ILR (HSMP(2 yrs)+Tier-1 (3 yrs) - LTD Company

(to be frank, i am trying to match the bank statement and payslips)

Hi All,
My payslip shows gross salary, NI, net salary, expenses reimbursed and net paid (which includes expenses). the amount credited to personal account is the net pay (including expenses) not the net salary. I assume I should just explain this in the covering letter? or ask my accountant to explain this in his letter

The bank credit amounts match the net paid amounts on my payslip. Also have expense reimbursement form to match the expenses with required receipts

Do you guys see problem with this or will it be OK?

laxcaj
Newly Registered

Post by laxcaj » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Please consult a qualified accountant to be on a safe side. The money is worth paying believe me.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:29 pm

you should be fine.

on your payslip, you should have a listing as: Gross for Tax which will show the salary minus the expenses. Gross salary is what is comulative of last 12 months.

its pretty standard. nothing to worry about