ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address change for MN1 (Q about the online form)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mkiruba
Newly Registered

Address change for MN1 (Q about the online form)

Post by mkiruba » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi
I need to change the address details for my daughter's MN1 and used the online UKBA link 'Update my details'.
- If I mention my daughter as the Applicant, it shows 'Applicant must be above 18'.
- If I choose Legal representative, then mention her details as applicant and my details as legal rep, it shows 'Applicant must be above 18'.

My question is, there is another link for 'Update my legal representative'. Should I use that instead even though I am just a parent and not a solicitor?

Any suggestions will help!

Thanks
Kiru

Glc

Post by Glc » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 pm

You are acting the main spplicant's representative. It is understandable that your child can't update her own details; hence, you are expected to do it for her.

Just fill in all fields with asterisk and leave the rest blank

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... y-details/