ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not able to book PEO appointment for ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

legendz
Newly Registered

Not able to book PEO appointment for ILR

Post by legendz » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi there
Is it even possible to book a PEO appointment online? I set my alarm for midnight last night, tried until 01:15 and nothing but 'technical error'!
I have tried at least 50 times today as well, and guess what... nothing!

I see loads of you have managed to get one - how??

I don't want to do a postal application, my father-in-law is not well and we can't risk being without passports for 6 months if something should happen.

Is it that the immigration firms are booking up all the appointments??

Please help and give me some hope :)

Pyrus
Newly Registered

Post by Pyrus » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 pm

I'm afraid I won't be giving you the answer you're looking for... but I couldn't book an appointment either. I have given up and posted my application today. 6 months to process an application is really too long...

ramay

Re: Not able to book PEO appointment for ILR

Post by ramay » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:49 pm

legendz wrote:Hi there
Is it even possible to book a PEO appointment online? I set my alarm for midnight last night, tried until 01:15 and nothing but 'technical error'!
I have tried at least 50 times today as well, and guess what... nothing!

I see loads of you have managed to get one - how??

I don't want to do a postal application, my father-in-law is not well and we can't risk being without passports for 6 months if something should happen.

Is it that the immigration firms are booking up all the appointments??

Please help and give me some hope :)
it how the hackers takes a servers down...too many requests at the same time at midnight!!!
ask ukba to release appointments in a few sets at different times..
book trough the OISC adviser it costly £400-1200 but it works.You can book even in a few days in advance..

adnanmirza

Post by adnanmirza » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi
Which public office were you trying? Did you fill the interactive form before booking the appointment online?

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:10 am

Hi, Though my time not come yet but I tried today just for look (night shift job made this easy for me). At 12.50 I found three slots came available on 31st October Wednesday at Sheffield.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:11 am

adnanmirza what is interactive form?
Regards

adnanmirza

Post by adnanmirza » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:06 pm

arifahmmed wrote:adnanmirza what is interactive form?
Regards
form which you fill and submit online. Looks like it is not available for set (o).
Only option is print it and then fill it by hands

legendz
Newly Registered

Post by legendz » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 pm

I have to say after my rant last night of not being able to book an appointment, I went online about lunchtime today and found a slot at Cardiff PEO on the 11th of October! To say I'm over the moon is putting it mildly :D