ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension application with 2 dependants

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sadafrzaidi
Newly Registered

Post by sadafrzaidi » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:13 pm

HI,

I am going for my first Tier 1 General estension in first week of October. My dependants are my husband and a baby who is born in UK. I have found a requirement in Dependant application form (the reference number of main applicant's form).. i am confused :( what is that, as my dependants will apply with me at the same time..

Also i would like to ask the people who have recently applied for Tier 1 extension, do we have to send Main applicant and dependant's applications together or separately as there is a separate address for dependants on their application form..

thanks for help
Sadaf Z

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 pm

sadafrzaidi wrote:HI,

I am going for my first Tier 1 General estension in first week of October. My dependants are my husband and a baby who is born in UK. I have found a requirement in Dependant application form (the reference number of main applicant's form).. i am confused :( what is that, as my dependants will apply with me at the same time..

Also i would like to ask the people who have recently applied for Tier 1 extension, do we have to send Main applicant and dependant's applications together or separately as there is a separate address for dependants on their application form..

thanks for help
Sadaf Z
sadafrzaidi, the reference number on the dependent form is the one on your approval letter from initial application. If your dependents are applying at the same time as you, then you need to send all the forms together. There is a section in the dependent form for address (L5-L6) where you (on behalf of dependents) have to state why they are not living with you. I hope this answers your query.

regards
Ali
all is well that ends well

shahmir

Post by shahmir » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:04 am

There is a section in the dependent form for address (L5-L6) where you (on behalf of dependents) have to state why they are not living with you.
I think sadafrzaidi has mentioned separate UKBA addresses to where we need to post applications. :wink:
lets get together for migrants' rights

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

sadafrzaidi wrote:Also i would like to ask the people who have recently applied for Tier 1 extension, do we have to send Main applicant and dependant's applications together or separately as there is a separate address for dependants on their application form.
See Postal address main & dependants Tier1 extn at same time
Life isn't fair, but you can be!