ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum Dependant Agent HELP PLEASE

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dixie123

Asylum Dependant Agent HELP PLEASE

Post by Dixie123 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 pm

I am a dependant on my partners application for Asylum we are on NASS support with 2 Children 1 in school the other is 18
months

She has just kicked me out of the house i have no where to go as our relation ship also brought a lot of strain with my own family who are not in this country. Its not the first time on a number of times she has locked me out but because i have no where to go i put up with it. I decided to make a stand this time as a man and a father but ofcourse its got me destituted.

I need help advice anything i can do for myself the kids even as i do most of the school runs because she is grounded most of the time. Anyone please help

munirabid
Member of Standing

re dixi

Post by munirabid » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:50 pm

write to the caseworker this matter b/c the NASS suport for all of you if you want to live separate you can apply NASS support as Dependant if you need help contact me

Dixie123

Re: re dixi

Post by Dixie123 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 pm

munirabid wrote:write to the caseworker this matter b/c the NASS suport for all of you if you want to live separate you can apply NASS support as Dependant if you need help contact me
Hi thank you for the response been on the screen all day wondering what to do i swear there is a reason people kill thenselves.

Anyway how do i contact you???

munirabid
Member of Standing

Post by munirabid » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

where you live? and send me email munirabid@37.com

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:43 pm

munirabid wrote:where you live? and send me email munirabid@37.com
I have Pm you

munirabid
Member of Standing

hi dixie

Post by munirabid » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 pm

did you get your asylum initial decision or still waiting?
but i am still waiting from 6 months

Dixie123

Re: hi dixie

Post by Dixie123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 am

munirabid wrote:did you get your asylum initial decision or still waiting?
nothing yet but will update if something comes up

Dixie123

Post by Dixie123 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Dixie123 wrote:
munirabid wrote:did you get your asylum initial decision or still waiting?
nothing yet but will update if something comes up
I just found out today that my application isnt in fact an asylum application but has some mixture of discretionary and Exceptional circumstances etc

Not sure how to class it but am guessing my best bet are based on old rules and maybe new ones in next couple years depending on out come.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Dixie123 wrote:I think my application is stuck in the near miss type situation anyone know if this still happens?

I mean is there such a thing as a near miss because i have been told i tick some boxes then there is a BUT meaning i just wait cant be pushing the HO because i will just force them to say no outright.

What does one do in this case anyone please
No such thing as near miss in law. Either you meet the rules or you don't. There is a case where people's applications were refused due to non payment of the fee. This led to problems in the long residency qualification. I can't remember the name of the case but the judge does say explicitly that the near miss concept is unknown in law.

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Perhaps if you explain a bit more about your circumstances people would be able to comment further.