ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Urgent help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp_user
Newly Registered

FLR Urgent help

Post by hsmp_user » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:31 am

Hi Everyone,
I am currently under a work permit visa and would like to get the HSMP stamped based on my HSMP approval letter.

I see that the HSMP programme is suspended until December 4rth. Is this suspension applicable only to the initial HSMP applications or also for the HSMP stamping (first time based on the approval letter) Can I now apply for the HSMP stamping ie., during the suspension period... if I can then which form should I use???

I could see two different forms one being FLR(IED) and another FLR(HSMP). The FLR(HSMP) is for HSMP extension FLR's alone or even for the first HSMP stamping???

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks...

HSMP_CANDIDATE
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_CANDIDATE » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:53 pm

I spoke to the HO and I was told that it's no longer called FLR (IED) instead they are calling it as FLR (HSMP). And we need to use the new form available on the website.

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:15 pm

If currently in UK and applying to convert current visa to HSMP visa on basis of HSMP approval, use FLR(HSMP).

If applying for extension of HSMP visa near to the end of 1yr or 2yr HSMP visa, use FLR(HSMP).

regards