ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tuberculosis clearance mandatory for TIER 2 from 10 SEP 2012

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prakash_ec21
Newly Registered

Tuberculosis clearance mandatory for TIER 2 from 10 SEP 2012

Post by prakash_ec21 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:35 pm

I went to apply for Tier 2 at VFS, New delhi today, and to my surprise found out that TB clearance is needed for Tier 2 from 10 Sep 2012. I had to cancel today's appointment and get the clearance from one of only two hospitals approved in Delhi. I will re-schedule the appointment later.

The TB clearance requirement is not mentioned in the policy guidance and other list of documents needed on UKBA website. I somehow missed this news and had to suffer lot of inconvenience.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ia-tb-test

Many others like me might have faced the same issue, shame on UKBA and VFS. This should be explicit mentioned while filling the form or in policy guidance.

I request the moderator to make this post sticky.