ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Glasgow PEO - Limited Compay director - Salary and Dividend

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr-2012
Newly Registered

Glasgow PEO - Limited Compay director - Salary and Dividend

Post by ilr-2012 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Hi

I'm going to appear for my ILR same day service at Glasgow PEO.

I'm a Limited company sole director and applying in the employed category, showing the salary and dividend paid through my limited company.

I have the following proof for my earnings:
- Payslips in my company letter head, verified and sealed by my Accountant
- Dividend vouches in my company letter head verified and sealed by my Accountant
- Letter from my accountant confirming my company details and I'm the director and employee of the company drawing salary and dividend. It alo has the details of my salary and dividend.

Can you please let me know that Glasgow PEO accepts this as some of the post in this forum says that Self employed category will not be accepted.

Any experience of Limited company director drawing Salary and Dividend approved in Glasgow PEO, please share your experience.

Hoping for the best
Thanks

dr_kzot

Post by dr_kzot » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

On my appoint me day one person come with the Company house documents but they visa office did not took his document he was called on window twice, you don't need to worry about it as they will not charge a single penny if they don't accept your documents

ilr-2012
Newly Registered

Post by ilr-2012 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:32 am

dr_kzot, Thanks for sharing this information.

Hope I will get another appointment. If anyone releasing any appointment, please let me know.

laxcaj
Newly Registered

Post by laxcaj » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello,

Glasgow PEO don not deal with self employed (including director of limited company). Two of my friends went there at different times and were turned down. They do not have senior CW with the skills to deal with such.

See the link below for info http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... ginperson/

cheers

ldbright

Post by ldbright » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Last time when I went to Glasgow to apply my Tier 1 extension - the first thing the CW asked me was: "are you self employed?" -- They only accepted my application when they heard that I was employed.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 pm

DO NOT go to glasgow if you are Director of a LTD CO.
From personal experience they will simply not accept your application.
Suggest go to other places which accepts such cases.
Information and/or advice provided by me is of general nature and is not intended to substitute for informed professional legal or other professional advice.