ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Are tier 1 entrepreneur Team Application linked together ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Are tier 1 entrepreneur Team Application linked together ?

Post by adeeltariq82 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi all,

I have a slight confusion, I read tier 1 entrepreneur policy guidance but it does not state anywhere that if we for an entrepreneur team both applicants' applications are linked together, for example if one is refused for any reason and other would be refused as well . .I spoke with a solicitor and he says both applications are treated separate

Could someone answer this please

Thanks

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Are tier 1 entrepreneur Team Application linked together

Post by tuliprose » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:08 pm

adeeltariq82 wrote:Hi all,

I have a slight confusion, I read tier 1 entrepreneur policy guidance but it does not state anywhere that if we for an entrepreneur team both applicants' applications are linked together, for example if one is refused for any reason and other would be refused as well . .I spoke with a solicitor and he says both applications are treated separate

Could someone answer this please

Thanks
Maximum two applicants can apply showing £50,000 or £200,000 depending on requirement. The funds can be shown together or only one applicant can show for both or may use third party funding.

Both applicants must have 95 points (including English Language and maintenance funds points).

If one applicant is refused for any reason, this would not effect other member's application.

adeeltariq82
BANNED

Post by adeeltariq82 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Thanks for your reply .. Yes that's what I was confused about , me and my friend have joint account with 50k in that and we both are on PSW , His visa expires in March 2013 but mine in Oct 12, but we both are applying together next week , So one applicant should not be effected by the other ...

Secondly To show trading , we are attaching a business contract, an invoice that was issued to our client and business bank statement as well to show that the amount was transferred from the client , is this all alright ?

Thanks alot

rajm2012

Post by rajm2012 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm

adeeltariq82 wrote: Secondly To show trading , we are attaching a business contract, an invoice that was issued to our client and business bank statement as well to show that the amount was transferred from the client , is this all alright ?

Thanks alot
That's perfectly fine! Go ahead! :)

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Is is necessary to apply together if you are forming entrepreneur team ?

My friend has VISA valid till 2014 and I'm running out next Feb. Is it possible if I apply first and my friend later on ?

zamanam

entrepreneur team to apply together on the same date/time

Post by zamanam » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Is it necessary for entrepreneur team to apply together on the same date - if one is outside uK and other one is inside UK what is the guidance? as if one person apply on 13th Dec from inside UK he will be decided on one policy and if other one is applying on 14th from outside UK he will be judged against new policy & rules? Anyone know what are the rules in this regard?

Thanks

Ad

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:29 am

Dear All,

I have a question regarding the contract which we need to show regarding the trading or showing activity of business ............... I am applying with my friend as Enterpreneur Team,

we both will send application on same day but I have couple of question if someone can help me with this .

1. I have 50k in my bank account. (is that ok or do we need to have joint bank account where 50k is kept as I have read policy guidance it says money can be in anyone account or both) only.

2. I have register a new IT company with both of us as director of company as its a new company couple of days old ......... how can I show the trading ? but I can certainly get the contract done with some company that they are willing to use our services in future.

3. As we are applying as Enterpreneur team and once we get the visa and if we want to buy an existing business of someone eg Typical example of Taxi firm as mention in Policy guidance .... can I buy the taxi business once I have got the entrepreneur visa ? or I can only buy business which is at National Qualification Framework Level 4 or above?
As current policy guidance is not clear about this as it states we believe you might have invested or moved to another business from which you were initially granted leave for but we still want to see the investment.

Please guys these are some serious question in my mind if someone can help me with this I will really appreciate that .

Kind Regards

Rehan