ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric lettet for my Wife

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s_raj11

Biometric lettet for my Wife

Post by s_raj11 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Hello All,

This forum was really helpful and have answered many of previous queries.

Just have a strange querry now. I have applied for my ILR under 10 yrs rule in first week of May. My visa along with my wife visa was expiring on 10th Aug 2012. So 1st week of July we have sent FLR(M) application of my wife.

Now the question i have is many who applied around the same date have received their biometric letters but not for my wife. So will she get only after a decision is made on my application or it does not depend on my result for biometric letter. The question might sound strange but due to tension i have at the moment regarding my application as its almost 19 weeks now and have not heard a decision on mine.

Some times i feel that as she havent received any letter till now is there any problem with my application.

Plz your suggestions are much appreciated.

Regards