ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:56 pm

ok. I am same HSMP 2 Years + Tier 1 (3 years). why not telly our docs mate.

I have following:

1- Application Form with Pictures
2- 12 Bank Statements
3 - 12 Pay Slips
4 - P60s just in case
5 - Passport
6 - All photocopies
7 - All other documents which were sent with original and extension applications

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:02 pm

what about

1. Life in uk pass certificate

I am also taking,

1. Letter from employer stating that i am still required at the job.
2. Letter verifying my salaries for which i am claiming points for.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:05 pm

yes

I have LIUK certificate.

and

got a salary statement with Gross , net , date of pay and also carrying one letter about future employment and another one along with signed payslips etc

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Cant think of anything else ...

I have loads of cohabitation documents which you will not need as your wife is not applying with you this time. You will need it when you apply for her ILR in the future so keep all the letters showing her address same as yours.

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Ozair wrote:Cant think of anything else ...

I have loads of cohabitation documents which you will not need as your wife is not applying with you this time. You will need it when you apply for her ILR in the future so keep all the letters showing her address same as yours.
yes I have got those sorted. for the time being, she only needed A1 english test which we have done but she isn't due ILR till july 2013 so will get her to pass LIUK then.

Good luck, keep us in the loop

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Will post the decision whatever the outcome :)

Inshallah it will be positive!

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Post by innocentdevil » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:55 pm

Ozair wrote:Will post the decision whatever the outcome :)

Inshallah it will be positive!
inshallah, Allah will do the best

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:15 am

innocentdevil and Ozair: Inshallah your outcome will be good. I am also your follower (Hsmp2=tier1 3 yrs). However both you are positive about following two matter (though you have pay slips and bank statements). Are they requirements for ilr under tier1.

Thanks

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:32 am

Section 9 - Page 21
Please tick the relevant boxes to confirm all documents being sent in as evidence of previous earnings claimed.
1. Payslips
2. Dividend vouchers
3. Personal bank statements showing payments made to you
4. Letter from your (previous) employer(s) (or, in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that you have received the exact amount you are claiming now.
5. Company/business accounts which clearly show the net profit of the company
6. Official tax document generated by the tax authority or your employer showing earnings upon which tax has been paid/is to be paid in a tax year (e.g. P60 in the United Kingdom)
7. Letter from your managing agent/accountant confirming that you received the exact amount that you are claiming, or the net profit to which you are entitled
8. Business bank statements showing the payments made to you
9. If you are submitting a combination of bank statements and a letter/invoice summary from your accountant – the invoices generated during the period for which earnings are being claimed

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 am

SECTION 11 - DOCUMENTS
11C - Employment not requiring a work permit If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing 5 years’ continuous stay in the UK in one of the employment not requiring a work permit categories listed below, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, you must provide the following:

1- Recent document(s) from your current authorised employer confirming that you are still needed for the same work and that your employment with them is continuing.

2- Document(s) from your authorised employer(s) over the past 5 years confirming that you have been employed continuously in this work throughout that period.

a) Minister of religion, missionary or member of a religious order (see Note 6)
b) Representative of an overseas newspaper, news agency or broadcasting organisation
c) Private servant in a diplomatic household (see Note 7)
d) Overseas government employee
e) Member of the operational ground staff of an overseas-owned airline
f) Domestic worker in a private household (see Note 7).
Although the documents listed above is for the type of jobs listed from a to f but including the letter stating that you are still working with the company and has worked since date will not hurt.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 am

Read 11C again - carefully.
Best that you read the entire section 11 again - carefully.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:42 am

Maybe i am confusing it with work permit as in Work Permit where you are tied with an employer and not HSMP+Tier1 route ...

Now it looks like 'not requiring work permit' is for the jobs listed in the second point from a to f

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:40 am

Having read section 11 again,

My understanding of this section for HSMP (2 years) and Tier 1 (3 years) is as follows.

We need to fill in Section 11 A and section 11 L only?

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Can we submit approval letter for hsmp from home office for the 'bold' part in section 11 L?

nmm

Post by nmm » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:42 am

Ozair,

I am taking letter 2 but not letter 1, do I need to ask my employer for this letter? I think this is for work permit holders? Is it confirmed or there is any confusion?

Ozair

Post by Ozair » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 am

I am not sure. It looks like it is only required for work permit holder. I have corrected the section 11 C on my form.

I have already got the two letters signed by the employer so i will keep them with me.

Afour
Newly Registered

Post by Afour » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Ozair wrote:Having read section 11 again,

My understanding of this section for HSMP (2 years) and Tier 1 (3 years) is as follows.

We need to fill in Section 11 A and section 11 L only?

Evidence specified in section 9A of this form
For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.

Can we submit approval letter for hsmp from home office for the 'bold' part in section 11 L?

Yes, we need to fill 11A and 11 L.

I am submitting both HSMP approval letter and Tier 1 approval letter from home office.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:19 am

Thank you every one and I am going to fill section 11A and 11L for my category (hsmp 2ys and tier1 3yr). Also we have to fill section 9 point A9 (page 21 employer details contact address).

However as nmm said employrer letter is important only for verifying salaries for which claiming points for.
Thanks