ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

reason for delay in attending biometrics

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nabink
Newly Registered

reason for delay in attending biometrics

Post by nabink » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 pm

hello people,

I got the biometric enrolment letter today and I have 15 working days to participate in it. My employer had applied for the CoS and the result is yet to come. in the meantime i want to buy sometime. The letter says that if i have a valid reason for not being able to enrol the biometrics within 15 working days i must email AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk setting out the reason for not attending. Do I have to email for not appearing or they will still send me next reminder for the enrolment ?
Thank you for your help and will appreciate your suggestion.

sha23

Re: reason for delay in attending biometrics

Post by sha23 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:41 am

nabink wrote:hello people,

I got the biometric enrolment letter today and I have 15 working days to participate in it. My employer had applied for the CoS and the result is yet to come. in the meantime i want to buy sometime. The letter says that if i have a valid reason for not being able to enrol the biometrics within 15 working days i must email AppointmentExceptions@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk setting out the reason for not attending. Do I have to email for not appearing or they will still send me next reminder for the enrolment ?
Thank you for your help and will appreciate your suggestion.
is ur case an extension in Tier-2? when did ur employer appy for the cos in ur case?(i think it should be for an unrestricted one)

nabink
Newly Registered

Post by nabink » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:20 pm

No, I am switching from Tier-1 PSW to Tier-2 General and its only been 2days that my employer had applied for the CoS.
For the biometric enrolment do i have to email a reason or i will still get letter for second enrolment if i do not response?
Thanks

nabink
Newly Registered

Post by nabink » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

any suggestion ??