ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking PEO appointment - frustration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Greggio_f
Newly Registered

Booking PEO appointment - frustration

Post by Greggio_f » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:49 am

Hi

So, I've read a number of posts here with advice on how to book a PEO appointment online - I'm needing an appointment for an ILR application by 28 November, but ideally want one as early as possible in November, so I'm trying days within the 42 day limit at the moment (tonight I was trying between 2 Nov and 6 Nov).

I've been trying for 3 nights now.

Tonight I saw available appointments maybe 5 or 6 times, selected one of the available times, but by the time I'd completed the details for myself and my dependent (just the names and dates of birth) and hit the "next" button, either the UKBA website would not connect or the appointment was no longer available.

Does anyone have any advice for this bit of the process other than "keep trying"?

I've been logging in at midnight, hitting refresh, etc. Tried both with IE and Chrome. I'm a fairly fast typist and using Chrome the fields auto-populate, so I'm not mucking around on the details screen, but still couldn't seem to nab one of the available appointments.

It's immensely frustrating, watching the available appointment times get later in the day. Then of course the website just generated the "technical error" message for 10 minutes or so before saying that no appointments were available at all for the relevant days.

barua

Post by barua » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:02 am

Hi greggio,
I share your pain, I left it til late and desperately trying since weekend to get one by mid next month without luck. It appears briefly but by the time you select and complete its gone. I am thinking of posting.
Thanks,
Mrs Barua

Imm2011
Newly Registered

Post by Imm2011 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 am

Hi,

I am also in the same boat as you are.
It is becoming terrible for 8-10days to secure suitable appointment.

Greggio_f
Newly Registered

Post by Greggio_f » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Barua / Imm2011

Barua, thanks for your encouragement. I was finally able to get one last night (well, actually about 12:25 this morning). Same process, but just finally had a lucky break.

All I can suggest is keep trying - best of luck.

arifahmmed
Member of Standing

Post by arifahmmed » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi Greggio_f: On my booking it never asked me for Case ID. Did it asked on your booking.

Imm2011, barua: Some technic I followed
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=114582
thanks

Greggio_f
Newly Registered

Post by Greggio_f » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Hi. No, it didn't ask for a case ID on my booking. Just name and date of birth

Gur001
Newly Registered

Re: Booking PEO appointment - frustration

Post by Gur001 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Hi,

I booked mines at 12 midnight keep trying I checked for 4 days at midnight then got one .
Good luck

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 pm