ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport & BRP sent by post (!!!)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

manuelaux

passport & BRP sent by post (!!!)

Post by manuelaux » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am

I received my BRP and there was an error on it.

I sent email on that BRP error email address and they told me that I have to send my passport and BRP at address in Bristol.

I did it and paid recorded next day delivery and I went to the track & trace and this is the message I received from Post Office:

An attempt to deliver your item with XXXXXXXXXXXXX was made on 25/09/12 but we were unable to deliver as there was no access to the delivery address. The Item will be returned to PORTISHEAD to await instructions from the addressee or will be returned to sender. You can arrange a redelivery online, call the PORTISHEAD office to arrange a re-delivery, or collect the item from PORTISHEAD by bringing proof of identification and address.

How can there be no access to a PO BOX???

I paid PEO service because I have to travel a lot for business. My company starting to loose understanding for this issue even thinking that I have some visa problems. I even received disciplinary warning.

Now my passport & BRP are somewhere in the post office. Probably will be there for weeks before return it to me (!)

What should I do? I will get fired.