ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(HSMP): Show part time income as well and apply

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rckybhardwaj

FLR(HSMP): Show part time income as well and apply

Post by rckybhardwaj » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:23 pm

Dear forum members,
I just read the guidance notes for flr(hsmp). It says if u have part time job you can show that also. Try to do as much as u all can and not give up. have to struggle for this as they have changed the rules, but not lets give up mate. It will be difficult for us to go back and find a job in our home country.

aqilzeeshan

Post by aqilzeeshan » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:45 pm

Hi rckybhardwaj,

If once works for a company outside UK and that company pays , obviously through their company account to ther person. Then what to do with Tax in uk. What is the procedure that needs to be followed to make sure that Tax has been paid for that part time income. Either tax will be paid in that country or in Uk or both. How to pay tax in UK yourself for part time work done for a company outside uk as this is very common in IT.

Please suggest if you guys any knowledge about this and have gone through such situation of working for company outside uk on part time basis and how you settled the Tax.

gulgon

Post by gulgon » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Good point. I already did that, I started a part time job yesterday, a telesales job, paying 7.25 ph. planning to work 25-30 extra a week, so I might have another 700-800 for a month to show.

ravi_k_b
Newly Registered

Post by ravi_k_b » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:35 pm

If you just get extra money from another part time job is that enough? Don't we need to show the tax details for that? I mean if you have a letter from your part time employer saying that he is paying some x GBP/ month is that letter and bank credits of salary enough to show for HSMP FLR ?

Also you cannot work for more than 40 hours a week as per law..?

rckybhardwaj

Post by rckybhardwaj » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:02 am

where is it written that we can work only 40 hrs a week