ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO for ILR but security clearence not in time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mnepal
Newly Registered

PEO for ILR but security clearence not in time

Post by mnepal » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Dear
I was booked for ILR ar Croyodon PEO on 24/09/2012 at 8.00. Every thing was on smooth ,we reached with case worker at 9.30. she asked me all document what she need for tier 1 ilr(my salary, co-have, 18+ child document) but within one and half hour case worker hand over me a letter stating that for further check, when i asked what happen and if you need more documents please ask me i will submit you there n there, then guy told me file wise she was happy but security clearance didn't comes-up in her computer so she cannot wait that will not possible today then after i was no where just received that letter and come back to home with unsatisfactory feeling really why and what was the main cause case worker hold my file. please any one help me what exactly security clearance they needed please? and for that can they sent back within 2 hours? please help me what i have do now for that situation please?
-
Last edited by mnepal on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dec03ec

Post by dec03ec » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 am

have you received any response from PEO later ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:59 am

Wait patiently.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!