ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get an appointment.!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

msharmit
Newly Registered

How to get an appointment.!

Post by msharmit » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi All,
I found this forum very useful, so many thanks.
I am applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain to my wife under SET(M) and I want to do the premium service through croydon office, however I coudnt manage to book an appointment, I have been trying for couple of weeks but no luck. can someone tell me please how to get a fast one??!..
Many Thanks.

Afour
Newly Registered

Re: How to get an appointment.!

Post by Afour » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 am

msharmit wrote:Hi All,
I found this forum very useful, so many thanks.
I am applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain to my wife under SET(M) and I want to do the premium service through croydon office, however I coudnt manage to book an appointment, I have been trying for couple of weeks but no luck. can someone tell me please how to get a fast one??!..
Many Thanks.
Online bookings are available 42 days in advance. It is better to try around 12.00 midnight That is when the slots are alloted.

Regards,
Afour

msharmit
Newly Registered

Post by msharmit » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Many thanks Afour. I have been trying for couple of weeks during the day times and midnight as well, but no luck.