ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea resident card expire

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wentze fourie
Newly Registered

Eea resident card expire

Post by Wentze fourie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:15 am

My eea resident card will expire the end of February 2013. I have a trip planned in February and will return to the uk 1 week before it expire. My concern is that they might not let me back in to the uk. Should I be concerned? The idea is to apply for my pr when I get back from my trip or renew my eea residence card.

Regard

Vincent

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Eea resident card expire

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 am

Wentze fourie wrote:My eea resident card will expire the end of February 2013. I have a trip planned in February and will return to the uk 1 week before it expire. My concern is that they might not let me back in to the uk. Should I be concerned? The idea is to apply for my pr when I get back from my trip or renew my eea residence card.

Regard

Vincent
It will not have expired, so no problem.