ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa - Bank Statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

njpal
Newly Registered

UK Spouse Visa - Bank Statements

Post by njpal » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:07 pm

My wife and I got married in India in July 2012. I’m a UK British National working in full time employment. I fulfil the 18,600 annual requirement. I will be showing my bank statements from Apr-Sep 2012 with balances of around 2,000 for each month.

The only problem is I have been withdrawing and depositing quite a lot on these statements and my account does dip into a negative balance every now an then for each month.

Also my July Statement shows an end balance of 200 pounds only
And August shows -251 (negative balance) due to expenditure in India
I have put cash back in and now my Sept balance is 5100 and on my application I have put this figure down for the savings amount.

May this history lead to a refusal in my application? Although I have been told for those who are able to fulfil the 18,600 requirement they only want to see the statements to see the salary coming in?
Is there anything I can do to make my case stronger?

Many Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!