ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Completed but no BRP Delivery

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bond_2012
Newly Registered

ILR Completed but no BRP Delivery

Post by bond_2012 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Hi,

I had a successful ILR application at PEO Croydon.

I had applied under Tier 1 for both myself (main applicant) and my wife (dependant) on 19/09/2012

I have now received my BRP on Friday 28/09/2012, however my wife is stull awaiting her BRP.

Has anyone experienced anything similar and is there a number to contact UKBA??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

fomsand1

Post by fomsand1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:59 pm

Hi,

No need to panic. The fact the you've received yours and both you and your dependants application was successful on the same day means that your wife's was successful as well. I suppose they weren't posted on the same time, hence the delay. So relax, cross your feet and wait for your wife's BRP to arrive. Can you kindly update us on your immigration situation as soon as your wife gets her brp and you're happy with everything?
Thanks and all the best. :D