ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appeal timesline

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 pm

hi horizon i send my passport to HO next Monday when i seen my appeal allowed thanks god what a relief and one think the court give them to appeal our decisions with in 5 days what you think about this the HO doing appeal against the court decisions
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:31 pm

zahirsona wrote:hi horizon i send my passport to HO next Monday when i seen my appeal allowed thanks god what a relief and one think the court give them to appeal our decisions with in 5 days what you think about this the HO doing appeal against the court decisions
Hi Zahir,
OK that's good. Yes i know it could be a big relief :) . Hmm dear you need to read and understand that how the judge has made his judgment ? what reasons and under what arguments he used to allowed your appeal. To be honest the reasons and laws under which judge made his decision for me was very strong and after reading them i couldn't see anything reason that HO will appeal against that decision. Don't worry man you will be alright :). Do pray for it.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:19 pm

hi horizon can you send me the UKBA address i send my passport next monday
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Hi Horizon can u tell me which UKBA postal address I send my passport and also send me the email address plz
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Zahir dont send your passport like that. I think you should concern with your solicitor that where to send your passport. Or you can ring HO and ask them everything but I wont recommend you to send your passport without informing them. you asked me address it can be

UK Border Agency
European Applications
EEA2
PO Box 306
Dept 110
Liverpool L2 0QN

OR it can be Croydon office.
You can try this number (0845 010 5200) and ask them or email them. Samelamin had provided lots of contacts during his case. You can check his thread. But my advise to consult with solicitor or call UKBA directly and get direction from them. I will try to contact UKBA next week through my solicitor.

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:53 pm

you can try this number as well

0151 672 5626

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:48 pm

hi horizon i send email on EREC@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to explain my appeal was successful and i am still waiting for replay
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 am

GOOD LUCK Zahir, hope that you receive your RC soon as well. I will contact my solicitor today and tell him to contact HO about any progress.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am

Hi horizon1985 did u received any good news about your RC my solicitor told me the HO send you a letter for passport request we wait till this Friday
Zkhan

horizon1985

Post by horizon1985 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Zahir, i spoke to my solicitor yesterday. He said don't push them etc. I don't understand why he doesn't want to correspond with HO ? my passport is already with HO which has expired. i was thinking that HO may ask me for sending them new passport request but it is more than 4 weeks and haven't heard anything from them. my solicitor said that if I have a job letter etc. then we can request HO because we need to give any genuine reason to HO for priority. I don't understand and puzzled now :/ . If we wait like then it would be 6 months. Please can you give me your email address . i need to ask you something which I don't want to discuss here. Good luck to you.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:51 pm

horizon1985 wrote:Hi Zahir, i spoke to my solicitor yesterday. He said don't push them etc. I don't understand why he doesn't want to correspond with HO ? my passport is already with HO which has expired. i was thinking that HO may ask me for sending them new passport request but it is more than 4 weeks and haven't heard anything from them. my solicitor said that if I have a job letter etc. then we can request HO because we need to give any genuine reason to HO for priority. I don't understand and puzzled now :/ . If we wait like then it would be 6 months. Please can you give me your email address . i need to ask you something which I don't want to discuss here. Good luck to you.
This is my email ksa552007@yahoo.com
Zkhan

zahirsona

Re: Cost of appeal

Post by zahirsona » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi samelamin can you send me the UKBA address which you send your original passport after allowed your appeal
Zkhan

irene_hamm

Post by irene_hamm » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Do anyone know how long it take for a residence card to be place on passport after appeal won in the upper tribunal? Pls do anyone know.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 am

Hi Irene after won the appeal take 8 week some time longer. The First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) refuse your appeal then uper tribunal allowed your appeal. Samelamin any news about your RC from HO.
Horizon any good news .
I send my original passport, 2 picture,original appeal determination to HO
Zkhan

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 pm

i thought this forum is here to help people out, so why is everyone not helping me out? i have posted my questions for the past few weeks and everybody seems to be skipping and ignoring my post, plz someone nice and compassionate should help!

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 pm

You might have had a better response if you'd asked your question in your own thread rather than in the middle of a timelines thread, where it will have got lost amongst people posting about, well er, their timelines.

matma

Post by matma » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

[quote="bigsale"]Hello everyone,
I am a may applicant.
My timeline is as follows:

EEA2 applied on 14th may 2012
Notice of refusal with all docs except passport received: 15th Aug
Refusal reasons: no enough evidence showing my EEA sponsor is exercising treaty rights as she is unemployed. I've sent them application on the basis of job seeker and to support that I've attached her job application letters, job centre plus letters showing that she has registered unemployed. But they say in refusal letter that for exercising treaty rights she must be employed atleast 1 year before getting unemployed. Furthermore at the time of decision, she was still unemployed for more than 1 year. So they refuse my case with a right to appeal. If not I have to leave UK.appeal set for 11th october,
I want to ask for your help guys, do i have a case and what can i do?
app
Thank you![/quote]

hi bigsale
i dint get ur post right do u apply as an unmarried partner or married, if ur looking to appeal against HO Decision u need enough eveidence to show to the judge that HO handle ur case wrongly, do you have kids together, when u av been together, wat ar the circumcision that bond u and ur partner together that u can use and that ur family cant be broken, for her not working is not enough for HO to denies her treaty and right, dont panic but do the right thing

stay bless

matma

Post by matma » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

[quote="bigsale"]i thought this forum is here to help people out, so why is everyone not helping me out? i have posted my questions for the past few weeks and everybody seems to be skipping and ignoring my post, plz someone nice and compassionate should help![/quote]

this is someone else post page, can you kindly open a new topic on ur page am sure u will get enough replies

stay blessed

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:42 pm

based on the information you have given i will advise you to reapply because the eea regulation 2006 stated that (see below)

Qualified person”

6.—(1) In these Regulations, “qualified person” means a person who is an EEA national and in the United Kingdom as—

(a)a jobseeker;
(b)a worker;
(c)a self-employed person;
(d)a self-sufficient person; or
(e)a student.
(2) A person who is no longer working shall not cease to be treated as a worker for the purpose of paragraph (1)(b) if—

(a)he is temporarily unable to work as the result of an illness or accident;
(b)he is in duly recorded involuntary unemployment after having been employed in the United Kingdom, provided that he has registered as a jobseeker with the relevant employment office and—
(i)he was employed for one year or more before becoming unemployed;
(ii)he has been unemployed for no more than six months; or
(iii)he can provide evidence that he is seeking employment in the United Kingdom and has a genuine chance of being engaged;
(c)he is involuntarily unemployed and has embarked on vocational training; or
(d)he has voluntarily ceased working and embarked on vocational training that is related to his previous employment.

you will only win your appeal is you can prove that your spouse was employed for 1 year before been unemployed otherwise tell your spouse to get any job then reapply as a worker

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:50 pm

matma wrote:
bigsale wrote:Hello everyone,
I am a may applicant.
My timeline is as follows:

EEA2 applied on 14th may 2012
Notice of refusal with all docs except passport received: 15th Aug
Refusal reasons: no enough evidence showing my EEA sponsor is exercising treaty rights as she is unemployed. I've sent them application on the basis of job seeker and to support that I've attached her job application letters, job centre plus letters showing that she has registered unemployed. But they say in refusal letter that for exercising treaty rights she must be employed atleast 1 year before getting unemployed. Furthermore at the time of decision, she was still unemployed for more than 1 year. So they refuse my case with a right to appeal. If not I have to leave UK.appeal set for 11th october,
I want to ask for your help guys, do i have a case and what can i do?
app
Thank you!

hi bigsale
i dint get ur post right do u apply as an unmarried partner or married, if ur looking to appeal against HO Decision u need enough eveidence to show to the judge that HO handle ur case wrongly, do you have kids together, when u av been together, wat ar the circumcision that bond u and ur partner together that u can use and that ur family cant be broken, for her not working is not enough for HO to denies her treaty and right, dont panic but do the right thing

stay bless

Yes i applied as a married partner and we have a kid together, she stop receiving jsa because she was due to deliver, she has never worked in the Uk,we have been together for 13months now.

bigsale
Newly Registered

Post by bigsale » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 pm

mobismome wrote:based on the information you have given i will advise you to reapply because the eea regulation 2006 stated that (see below)

Qualified person”

6.—(1) In these Regulations, “qualified person” means a person who is an EEA national and in the United Kingdom as—

(a)a jobseeker;
(b)a worker;
(c)a self-employed person;
(d)a self-sufficient person; or
(e)a student.
(2) A person who is no longer working shall not cease to be treated as a worker for the purpose of paragraph (1)(b) if—

(a)he is temporarily unable to work as the result of an illness or accident;
(b)he is in duly recorded involuntary unemployment after having been employed in the United Kingdom, provided that he has registered as a jobseeker with the relevant employment office and—
(i)he was employed for one year or more before becoming unemployed;
(ii)he has been unemployed for no more than six months; or
(iii)he can provide evidence that he is seeking employment in the United Kingdom and has a genuine chance of being engaged;
(c)he is involuntarily unemployed and has embarked on vocational training; or
(d)he has voluntarily ceased working and embarked on vocational training that is related to his previous employment.

you will only win your appeal is you can prove that your spouse was employed for 1 year before been unemployed otherwise tell your spouse to get any job then reapply as a worker

she stop receiving jsa because she was due to deliver, we have a baby boy now, she would have started work if not for the pregnancy.