ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pdakwala
Newly Registered

Passport

Post by pdakwala » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:24 pm

Hello Guru's,

First off all I would like to thank you everyone involved in maintaining this immigration board as well as the members of this board. This board is excellent.

Now here are my questions. I am planning to apply for HSMP from US. I have few confusion and would like help from you all.

1. Do I have to sent original passport along with HSMP application from US.
2. Do I have to sent my original passport only or sent everyone's original
passport who are going to travel with me.
3. Do UK HSMP accept notorized documents (EG. MARKSHEET,
TRANSCRIPT, CERTIFICATES) or there is no option but to sent original
one from US.
4. My wife is a Homoeopathic doctor from India and she has a physical
Therapist Assistant degree from US. (By the way my wife has Bachelor of Homoeopathy medicine and surgery (BHMS) 4 year degree from India and Physical Therapist Assistant 2 year degree from USA.) Is there any scope for Homoeopathic doctor or Physical Therapist Assistant in UK.

I am the new member and this is my first posting. I would appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks

Daku

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:23 am

you do not have to submit your original passport. Send attested photocopies of it. Yes they accept notorised copies of the original. But it is always better to send original marksheet. Almost all the degree courses from india are recognised in UK. Especially there is a great demand for doctors in any field. If both of you apply for the HSMP it will be much better.