ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa - Contract/Advertisement/Payslip

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gorgeous_Worrier
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Visa - Contract/Advertisement/Payslip

Post by Gorgeous_Worrier » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Dear Friends

Kind request to provide your valuable guidance regarding my following confusion for application of Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

I have limited company and working as contractor in Engineering company. I read the guidance policy but I am not sure about;

[1] If I got the contract and already working as contractor since last 6 months than also advertisement of business is mandatory?

[2] I am working as Engineer and my role is above NQF level 4. So, As a director of my company do I need to get the salary from my company as per the NQF criteria?

[3] Do I need to submit my salary slip as director of the company? OR hourly rate mentioned in contract would be sufficient? As Both are different in my case due to financial matter of running the company.

[4] Professional Indemnity OR Public liability Insurance is mandatory OR just to strengthen the case?

[5] As my 3rd Party is in India and he don't have passport. Please let me know which kind of identity proof would be fine in this case for sponsor letter. he only got Election card of India, PAN card, driving license...Please let me know which would be ok among these?

[6] Kind request to send the template of letter from legal representative (Notary Republic) for the confirmation of validity of signatures.

Your kind reply would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance for your helpful guidance!

Cheers....

[/quote]