ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO CARDIFF

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ash147
Newly Registered

PEO CARDIFF

Post by Ash147 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 pm

HI ALL
I am waiting for my ILR after applying at cardiff on 10/09/12.
I came to uk on HSMP in June 2007.I got my tier1 extension in nov2009 on apeal as my visa was refused in june 2012 cause of maintenance funds.But I got it in the end on the basis of same application made in time.
I went to cardiff on 10/09/12 and applied with employed and self employed evidences plus two dependants.
I was not entertained by any case worker but an officer at window took my file and as i told her that i was self employed she told me to wait for 5 days as they cant make decision in one day.i was not asked for any furher documents and was given no letter of further checks except payment receipts(only proof with me that i have applied for visa).
i waited for 3 weeks and then went back to cardiff office on 28/09/12.
Security asked an officer to come and officer told me that my application is not in cardiff as they cant deal with self employment applications so they have sent it to another office where a decision can be made on it.
I argued with him that it is not my fault and they should mention on website that self employed ppl should avoid them and y did they tell me that decision will be made in 5 days.
Please share any thoughts on this situation as I am really upset.
ash