ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent-Emplyer name on bak statms Paymt Description is diff.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asc.26
Newly Registered

Urgent-Emplyer name on bak statms Paymt Description is diff.

Post by asc.26 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have a query regarding the Transaction description on the bank statement against Salary deposit.

Bank statements shows payroll agency/accountant firm name e.g. "ABC Co." but Payslips doesn't have any reference of payroll agency/accountant firm "ABC Co." . And my payslips just have my Employer name (e.g. XYZ EUROPE) details along with address.
Will this be an issue for T-1 G Exten visa application ?

I have got my pay-slips attested and have HR Sign & company stamp on it. But the problem is I can't be getting any supporting letter from employer as I have left the company , and when requested, they simply denied to provide any such doc.

Need urgent advise, as I have appointment on mid of this month.

Please advise.

-ASC.26

asc.26
Newly Registered

Post by asc.26 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Hi Friends,

Please advise.

Regards,
asc.26

asc.26
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent-Emplyer name on bak statms Paymt Description is d

Post by asc.26 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:36 pm

asc.26 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have a query regarding the Transaction description on the bank statement against Salary deposit.

Bank statements shows payroll agency/accountant firm name e.g. "ABC Co." but Payslips doesn't have any reference of payroll agency/accountant firm "ABC Co." . And my payslips just have my Employer name (e.g. XYZ EUROPE) details along with address.
Will this be an issue for T-1 G Exten visa application ?

I have got my pay-slips attested and have HR Sign & company stamp on it. But the problem is I can't be getting any supporting letter from employer as I have left the company , and when requested, they simply denied to provide any such doc.

Need urgent advise, as I have appointment on mid of this month.

Please advise.

-ASC.26
Hi Friends,

Please advise.

Regards,
asc.26
______

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 am

Hi asc.26

I had a similar case like yours where for one of the month the narrative in my bank statement was not matching with my pay slips.

Though I had taken a letter from my current employer to be safe, I had no problems going in for my PEO appointment last week as I was not asked any questions about this by the case worker. As far as i know they are more interested in validating the amount in the bank statement with your payslip.

You can refer my post related to this here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

asc.26
Newly Registered

Post by asc.26 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:36 am

sharmao wrote:Hi asc.26

I had a similar case like yours where for one of the month the narrative in my bank statement was not matching with my pay slips.

Though I had taken a letter from my current employer to be safe, I had no problems going in for my PEO appointment last week as I was not asked any questions about this by the case worker. As far as i know they are more interested in validating the amount in the bank statement with your payslip.

You can refer my post related to this here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
Thanks a lot Sharmao :-)

I am trying to get the letter but might not get it because , I have already left the company and now they are not entertaining my request.. But having said that, all Net amount of each match exactly matches with the Bank statement, and there is no discrepancy, plus I have got P60 from employer.

Hoping this will be accepted

Thanks,
asc.26

sharmao
United Kingdom

Post by sharmao » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 am

I certainly hope so... as you already mentioned they are more interested in validating the net amount should match with your payslip.

asc.26
Newly Registered

Post by asc.26 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 pm

sharmao wrote:I certainly hope so... as you already mentioned they are more interested in validating the net amount should match with your payslip.
Thanks...
Will let you know the outcome after the appointment.

Tc
Asc.26