ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

family visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

soulfullness

family visit visa

Post by soulfullness » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Hi All
My daughter applied for family visit visa to come and see us in the UK but visa was not approved. We are UK citizens now since 2010. We gave all the information as well as salary particulers tofulfill all the reuirements But UK embassy assumed that my daughter will permanently stay here as she completed her studies in one of the european countres and trying to be here pemamnenetly On that assumpton they have rejected the visa. I feel it is very unfair to do so as we did not see her for a long time for about 2 years. Any advice to work for family visa is appreciated.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

In absence of evidence(s) showing strong ties to the country or origin / residence, the chance of your 23 year old daughter's visitor visa application to be approved is negligible.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!