ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Salaried and Self Employeed

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

insert12
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Salaried and Self Employeed

Post by insert12 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 am

I am applying my first extension next month and I am planning to claim my previous earning points as followings.

From Permanent employee-last 12 months salary with pay slips and personal Bank statements.

From Self Employed (Own Private Ltd company), Dividends as a Director of company.

My Questions are:

1)Should the money which I am claiming as Dividends be earned in last 12 months by the company or it can be earned before the claiming period.

2) As I am taking the Dividends, Should these dividends depend upon the profit of the company.

3) if it do not depend upon the profits then my dividend voucher will be enough as evidence.

silverline

Re: Tier 1 General Salaried and Self Employeed

Post by silverline » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:07 am

[quote="insert12"]I am applying my first extension next month and I am planning to claim my previous earning points as followings.

From Permanent employee-last 12 months salary with pay slips and personal Bank statements.

From Self Employed (Own Private Ltd company), Dividends as a Director of company.

My Questions are:

1)Should the money which I am claiming as Dividends be earned in last 12 months by the company or it can be earned before the claiming period. your employed, dividend, self-employed earning should be of any 12 consecutive months in the last 15 months prior to application.

2) As I am taking the Dividends, Should these dividends depend upon the profit of the company. Your Gross dividend amount <= accumulated profits

3) if it do not depend upon the profits then my dividend voucher will be enough as evidence. Dividend vouchers, Annual accounts and bank statements showing dividend received, if applicable.