ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will it affect my application????

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

crazywolf
Newly Registered

will it affect my application????

Post by crazywolf » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:10 pm

hello.. i am thinking of calling and emailing the public enquiry office of UKBA regarding the payment of my application which until now is not collected yet from my husband's debit card.it's been over a week since i sent my flr(m) application via special delivery.

will they take it against my application if i make a query regarding when they will collect the payment?

and what is the right number to call them?

thanks a lot for the reply/ies.

peppekalle

Post by peppekalle » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 am

Just chill and wait for them to make the decision and take the payment.Please consider that they process lots of applications and it will take some time for them to collect payment.

You could phone the call center but it will have no impact whosoever on your application and whether they take the payment any quicker.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:04 pm

Hiya have they taken the payment as yet?