ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed on accountant letter for limited company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinay_sambyal

Urgent help needed on accountant letter for limited company

Post by vinay_sambyal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi All,

I had appointment today but there is an issue like above regarding the Accountant from ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW company.

My accountancy is Churchill-Knight and I think they are not under any of above after searching links give in sites.

So, can someone please confirm that if getting verification of account letter can be issued by accountant with any of qualification among these ACCA, CIMA or ICAEW ?

Also, they(churchill- knight) take prints on normal printing paper( A4) and stamp and sign. Is that taken as original as they dont have concept of letter head.

Please reply urgently as I have to get this done in 14 days.

Thanks a lot.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Thanks. So if CA is having either of certification then good. Mine was having ACMA.

Also, when UKBA asks to get a verification of accounts from above certified accountants then does that mean I need to get sal slips, vouchers and everything again?

Please let me know if anyone in this situation.

vinay_sambyal

Post by vinay_sambyal » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi guys,

My accountant has come back that he is CIMA certified accountant and he has given his CIMA number to me as well but when I search for him on http://www.cimaglobal.com/Members/Find- ... ccountant/ link then I dont find him.

Also, it is written on website that it is not necessary to register with their database.

So, how do i convince Home office that he is the certified CIMA accountant and he has given his CIMA number to me.

PLease help as I have only 10 more days to send document to Home office, otherwise I face rejection on application

mrneo

Post by mrneo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

their letter might have their registration number. if not ask them a letter comfirming their regn. You are paying them so they might give you a ltter to UKBA.