ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farouk198830

Eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:20 am

hello guys first of all i would like to tell you thank you in advance you doing great job.

Secondly i would like to introduce myself. My name is Farouk i am algerian nationality, i entered the Uk with student visa tier 4. I came to the uk to meet my girlfriend and study in same time in order to improve my English. Anyway we got married on 30/07/2012 in london bourough of wandsworth, my visa expired on 15/08/2012. My wife is polish nationality, but she never stayed in the uk more than 1 month, but the problem is, she had to go back to poland to finish her degree master (her last year). When we asked a lawyer about what i need to do to remain in the uk, they said you have to apply for EEA2. Well the documents for that, one of them was to show the eea national payslips to show that she pays taxes, but this would be impossible, as she had to go back to Poland. We worked both for costa coffee. I went back to my country(algeria) before my visa expired. I know guys, you are wondering, why i did that - simply i respect this country and the rules of this country and i wouldnt allow myself to break them, so the only solution at the moment is EEA family permit as my wife she never lived in the uk more than 3 months.
The question is what are the documents that i need to apply to the embassy of uk in algeria??

Thank you in advance

PS: i had a polish visa in christmas (week) expired in january 2012
we have certificate of marriage
national insurance number
photos together last year and this year as well
farouk

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:39 am

Where is your wife now?
If in UK, is she employed, self-employed, student or self-sufficient?
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 am

Hii, my wife now is in Poland she still has studies till June and we intend to fly together from Poland to London right she finishs.So in my case I will need 2 visas one to Poland and one to uk (Eea family permit).
Thank you
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:16 pm

guys any answers to my question, any help !!!
farouk

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

farouk198830

eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi guys i really need your help i see i am the only one who hasnt got any serious answers to my request if i am not welcome with my questions then let me know. i dont want to waste my time i havent got enough of it
farouk

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Obie
Ireland

Re: eea family permit

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:54 pm

farouk198830 wrote:Hi guys i really need your help i see i am the only one who hasnt got any serious answers to my request if i am not welcome with my questions then let me know. i dont want to waste my time i havent got enough of it
The link i provided above seem to provide all the information you need to know. What further help do you require actually?
I am quite lost as to the meaning of waht you said. That you are the only one who has not had a serious answer to your question.

It is worth noting that this is a free service offered by volunteers, there are no payment, and no one is in actual fact oblidge to reply to posts.

farouk198830

eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 pm

hi, yes you definitely right nobody is forced to answer and i am aware it is free and no payment, but according to other requests of other people it seems like i said something on the air. About your answer i didnt take if for granted absolutely no i appreciate your help but still doesnt answer my question and what i am worry about it
farouk

Obie
Ireland

Re: Eea family permit

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:49 pm

farouk198830 wrote: The question is what are the documents that i need to apply to the embassy of uk in algeria??
Supporting Document

farouk198830

eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:50 pm

but in this ukborder link supporting documents it says that the eea nationals is a qualified person and my wife isnt a qualified person she hasnt lived in the uk more than 1.5 month and she is in poland right now finishing her studies and me in algeria
farouk

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Did you follow my post and read the FAQ?

farouk198830

eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:06 pm

yes buddy i did so it means there is no problem as she hasnt lived in the uk more than 3 months and she isnt a qualified person it sounds good

but when i called the world bridge centre in algeria requesting some information about eea family permit they said we need too many documents such as accommodation and payslips so i am wondering if they are confused between eea family permit and applying under uk domestic regulation

thank you jumbo
farouk

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Let your wife come to the Uk first, or you go and meet her in Poland.

Then in the first three month of her entry, apply for EEA family permit, and quote Regulations 13(2) and 12 (1)(a)(ii).

I think you should be alright in the first 3 months as other contributors have correctly stated to you.

I hope i can safely assume, your questions have been answered to acceptable level, or by a standard acceptable by you.

Wish you all the best.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: eea family permit

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:47 pm

farouk198830 wrote: but when i called the world bridge centre in algeria requesting some information about eea family permit they said we need too many documents such as accommodation and payslips so i am wondering if they are confused between eea family permit and applying under uk domestic regulation
The part underlined is not uncommon.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 pm

hello guys,

in fact i am planning to go to poland and then i apply for eea family permit then we enter the uk together

will it be alright guys?

Thank you all of you
farouk

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:25 pm

If your Polish wife would like to move to the UK in accordance with the terms of the directive, she may do so. Naturally, the EU citizen would be entitled to be joined by their spouse.

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:15 pm

hi guys,

it seems going to poland isnt that cake of ice even though my wife is polish but they are really cruel with demanders of visa in algeria they llook at us as third world which is an offence for me so the idea to joing my wife in poland and then apply for eea family permit and enter together from poland is almost impossible

I am wondering if it is possible to apply it here from algeria she will send me her passport and apply for eea family permit and once i get it i fly to london where my wife will be there

Please tell me guys if this gonna give me hopes and work really

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible guys it is urgent

thank you
farouk

farouk198830

eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:57 pm

hi guys,

please i need your help regarding my last post, if it is possible reply to me

Thank you,
farouk

hellrose

Post by hellrose » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:10 am

farouk198830 wrote:hi guys,

it seems going to poland isnt that cake of ice even though my wife is polish but they are really cruel with demanders of visa in algeria they llook at us as third world which is an offence for me so the idea to joing my wife in poland and then apply for eea family permit and enter together from poland is almost impossible

I am wondering if it is possible to apply it here from algeria she will send me her passport and apply for eea family permit and once i get it i fly to london where my wife will be there

Please tell me guys if this gonna give me hopes and work really

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible guys it is urgent

thank you
Your wife can go to UK first while you apply for the Family Permit in Algeria. Just make sure she is in the UK when you fly to join her.

farouk198830

Eea family permit

Post by farouk198830 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 am

Hii, what if I apply before she goes to the uk and then she goes and I join her.How can the embassy know that she is in the uk while i apply with her passport and marriage certificate

Thanks
farouk

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:23 am

pennylessinindia

Re: Eea family permit

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:47 am

farouk198830 wrote:hello guys first of all i would like to tell you thank you in advance you doing great job.

Secondly i would like to introduce myself. My name is Farouk i am algerian nationality, i entered the Uk with student visa tier 4. I came to the uk to meet my girlfriend and study in same time in order to improve my English. Anyway we got married on 30/07/2012 in london bourough of wandsworth, my visa expired on 15/08/2012. My wife is polish nationality, but she never stayed in the uk more than 1 month, but the problem is, she had to go back to poland to finish her degree master (her last year). When we asked a lawyer about what i need to do to remain in the uk, they said you have to apply for EEA2. Well the documents for that, one of them was to show the eea national payslips to show that she pays taxes, but this would be impossible, as she had to go back to Poland. We worked both for costa coffee. I went back to my country(algeria) before my visa expired. I know guys, you are wondering, why i did that - simply i respect this country and the rules of this country and i wouldnt allow myself to break them, so the only solution at the moment is EEA family permit as my wife she never lived in the uk more than 3 months.
The question is what are the documents that i need to apply to the embassy of uk in algeria??

Thank you in advance

PS: i had a polish visa in christmas (week) expired in january 2012
we have certificate of marriage
national insurance number
photos together last year and this year as well
You may have to show that yours was not a marriage of convenience given that you married at the end of your visa and your wife appears to have just gone to the UK for the wedding and then returned to Poland. The first thing to happen is for your wife to return to the UK or at least show an intention to do so and for you to apply for a EEA family permit. You can not do anything til she has either traveled or has a clear intention to travel.
pennyless

farouk198830

eea famiily permit

Post by farouk198830 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:28 pm

hello guys,

i think people who read this thread and read my story the first impression comes to their mind is that this marriage is an arranged marriage, so let me tell you ladies and gentlemen this marriage was and is and will be based on love, i knew my Wife in 01/2010 i tried to do everything to go to poland i couldnt the only way was to go to london and meet her for love was in 07/2011 and we got married in 07/2012 if europe or immigration to the Uk would interest me i would overstay and neither marriage nor something else would have taken place , so guys this is a serious relationship and the Uk is the only country where there is no beloved and no other stereotypes i am trying to get a polish visa but rubbish too many things and hard to get them

MY INTENTION IS TO APPLY FOR AN EEA FAMILY PERMIT AND ACCOMPAGN MY WIFE
farouk

farouk198830

Post by farouk198830 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:20 pm

hello guys,

i am going to poland and join my wife there and in the meanwhile i will apply for eea family permit to accompany my wife to the uk can anybody tell me if this is good idea?

For further guys my wife and i worked for costa coffee she worked one month and me 10 months she has a national insurance number me as well

my question here as i read in the home office website and your website through many threads i saw that if the eea nation hasnt lived more than 3 months in the uk then i dont need to show that she is a qualified person will this be ok or as she worked and has insurance number i have to proove that she is qualified person in the uk

Please guys it is an emergency

thank you
farouk