ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXPLANATION PLEASE

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DAMMYDAMMY

EXPLANATION PLEASE

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:29 am

Please,frds,well wishers and gurus,can u explain to me the diffrence between a non eea that has a residential card valid for 5 years without beign married but with a child,without a child,and 1 which has been married with a child or without a child,pls i want to know which category every1 i outline falls and the limit,what bind them and what is their circumstances in their residential card,opinions ll be appreciated.many thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:44 am

Once the RC is issued there are no differences in rights as long as the relationship is valid. If the relationship breaks, there are differences if the parties were married and if a child is involved.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:54 pm

tanks for ur quick reply,pls i ll like to know d directive if a child is involved when d relationship end,what can happen n all what ll happen,d good n d bad side,pls,i ll like to know everything,ur quick reply ll be valued

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Read Regulation 10.

Read Chapter 5.4 onwards in the HO guidance on Residence Card.

This thread is better placed in the EEA forums as this is UK specific.

DAMMYDAMMY

Post by DAMMYDAMMY » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:13 pm

thanks for d information