ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Sollihul for self Employed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

betogether

PEO Sollihul for self Employed

Post by betogether » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 am

Hi All,

I finally managed to book appointment for Sollihul after many nights :).
My first question is; should i now try to reschedule it to Croyden or Sollihull is also good for self employed applicants (contractor of own IT company)?
I do not want to take any risk of loosing existing appointment (as I am not sure what is the process of rescheduling) - will it be canceled first and then new slot will be allotted or it will keep old booking always safe until you have new.
At the moment I am just thinking to go to Sollihul and avoid loosing appointment - as this UKBA website is really bad.

Thanks allot for your help in advance!
Cheers
Betogether

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Re: PEO Sollihul for self Empl - also releasing Belf PEO tod

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:25 am

betogether wrote:Hi All,

I do not want to take any risk of loosing existing appointment (as I am not sure what is the process of rescheduling) - will it be canceled first and then new slot will be allotted or it will keep old booking always safe until you have new.
Your existing appointment will be cancelled ONLY if your new rescheduled appointment is successfully booked.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.

betogether

Post by betogether » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks allot for response.

FYI: I was not able to cancel Belfast appointment today so I will be doing on Monday morning by phone (as I can view in my account)

Thanks and Regards
Betogether

betogether

Post by betogether » Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 am

Hi All,

Any suggestion for center itself as a self employed.
Should I really change it or sollihul itself is good enough?
More important thing is that they will accept the application or not?
On website its only written for Glasgow but ion call UKBA says multiple things.

Thanks and Regards
Betogether

pied_piper

Post by pied_piper » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:38 pm

betogether, congrats on your success to get a slot. I vaguely recall, I read somewhere that there is a difference in the meaning of self employed, contractor and company director.

I guess contractor/company director can be the same thing while self employed is a totally different category and only Croydon deals with self employed people. Though many peo's , not sure which ones, deal with contractor/company director.

As you mention these words interchangeably, you need to confirm this, IMHO. More senior members on the forum can help more regarding this.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!