ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am Looking to apply for Tier-1 Enterprenuar Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JaiHanuman
Newly Registered

I am Looking to apply for Tier-1 Enterprenuar Visa

Post by JaiHanuman » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Hello Every one,

Can you please help me with this application process.

I Am on PSW Visa and expires in Dec 2012

1.I am currently working for a bank as Temp employement. After registering as sole trader/selfemployed. Can I work as normal until visa approved on tier1?

2. Do I need to start a new business now? or Can I start the business after Tier1 Visa Approved?

Can anyone please answer my questions.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:14 pm

You need to start or register as a director of a business no earlier than 3 months before the date you intend to apply.

You can continue to work until you get a decision. If the decision is positive and you remain in the UK, you are limited to working for the entity you have started or joined.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... repreneur/

JaiHanuman
Newly Registered

Post by JaiHanuman » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi please answer to my question...

Do we need to apply 28 days before the current Visa expiry date or can we apply just about 10 days before the current date expires?

As far I can see on the application form it is saying cannot apply when we overstay more than 28 days.

I am asking this question because some people around my workplace were saying that need to apply before 28 days of current visa expiry date. Is that compulsory?

Please please answer to this :)

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

No, you can apply any time before your visa expires and perhaps up to 28 days after. I would suggest you only apply late as a last resort.