ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone with Bachelors from Pune University??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bhumi

Anyone with Bachelors from Pune University??

Post by Bhumi » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:10 pm

hi guys,

is anyone on this forum having completed their Bachelors from Pune / awarding body Pune University. Have you asked the uni for English manguage requirements???

Please share your experience.

Thanx

jay101
Newly Registered

Post by jay101 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:39 am

hi . . .
i hav done my bachelors frm pune university and recieved a letter from the uni in 4 working days ... which i did not expect but still got it ... it stattes everything as per the home office requirements ... they in fact have a ready made application form for students who need such a certificate . . .

cheers

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:48 am

hi,

R you in India currently???Did you go there personally ot get the documents.
It definetely was very surprising ot receive a positive respone from them. I called the uni from here and the lady i spoke to was very kind. She asked me to just post the documents and she will send the letter in 10 to 15 days.

Thanks for your reply.

jay101
Newly Registered

Post by jay101 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:19 am

nope ...
i am in the UK i asked my frnd to go and fill up the form over ther ... he just went and filled up the form and got it for me ...
infact it took longer to get here by post :wink: . . .
since they hav a ready made form for it its not tht big a problem ... but if u can ask someone to get it for u rather than posting ur docs it might be faster and u will get a time frame aswell i guess . . . but if u hav spoken to the uni u might knw better since i havent spoken to them directly . . .

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:49 pm

yup..i thought of that myself.
I have got hold of a frnd who can help me with that.
Lets see when she can make it...

Thanks for your advise though.