ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Section 6.1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tennispro
Newly Registered

Section 6.1

Post by tennispro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi,

I have an urgent query as I am applying for ILR tomorrow (PEO)

1) What should I enter in Section 6.1...date of original stamp in 2007 when the HSMP visa was valid from or date of entry in the UK?

2) I had a driving offence( diving using a mobile phone without handsfree), should I enter this in the form Section 7 where it asks for any criminal convictions including driving offences.
I had only points charged to my licence and fine of £60 paid over the phone. No court proceedings etc.

Please advice...as lastminute......

Thanks
Last edited by tennispro on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:59 pm

About traffic offense. i checked with one of legal adviser, i got 3 points and £60 few years back...It is OK to mention in form. It will not affect application as it is not criminal offense.

I filled form and i have mentioned in form.

tennispro
Newly Registered

Post by tennispro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Thanks CurryDrixon...appreciate your timely help.

tennispro
Newly Registered

Urgent help

Post by tennispro » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Can someone please help reply query 1 as above....what to mention in Section 6.1

navodwickra

Re: Urgent help

Post by navodwickra » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 pm

tennispro wrote:Can someone please help reply query 1 as above....what to mention in Section 6.1
The date you got visa which is the ILR is based on. This simply means the date you were grated HSMP visa.

tennispro
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by tennispro » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks Navodwickra.

I gave them both the sheets with both HSMP stamp date and entry date...got the ILR approved....so not sure which one they wanted originally..importantly the end result was positive :)

Cheers