ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contacting UKBA to chase up for my son's MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

irfanb00

Contacting UKBA to chase up for my son's MN1

Post by irfanb00 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Dear members,

Can anyone advice how to contact UKBA to chase up for my son's MN1 application which has been with them for the past 3.5 months.

When I call them the automated operator says that I can only speak to an advisor if my application is more than 6 months old. I am getting really anxious as we have travel plans and can't make them unless these processes are complete.

Can someone please advise.
Thanks

irfanb00

Post by irfanb00 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Is there anyone who has a response to this pls.... in a desperate situation.

Gyfrinachgar
Member of Standing

Post by Gyfrinachgar » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm

irfanb00 wrote:Is there anyone who has a response to this pls.... in a desperate situation.
Technically, they are right, they don't have to disclose any information on the progress until 6 months have passed. Sometimes one gets lucky, but that is not guaranteed. I would recommend that you write them a letter, explaining the situation and asking for advice. This is not guaranteed to help much, either, but the probability that your message gets through to the right person (your caseworker) is much higher.